Disclaimer for DPVweb internet site
This disclaimer applies to any or all of the software items, including but not limited to programs that can access the DPVweb database, downloaded from the Descriptions of Plant Viruses Internet Site (the "Software").
Users of the Software are deemed to have accepted these conditions prior to download and installation. Users not willing to accept these terms and conditions should NOT download and/or install ANY of the Software from this website.
1. The Software and the DPVweb database remain the property of Rothamsted Research all relevant copyright in the Software is owned by Rothamsted Research (© Rothamsted Research 2003) and all relevant database rights in the DPVweb database as authored in 2003 and as may be subsequently amended are owned by Rothamsted Research.
2. The Software is provided solely for the use of students and academics working at educational institutions for academic and research purposes only. Software may not be used commercially.
3. The Software and access to the DPVweb database is provided "AS IS" and no warranty is provided by either Rothamsted Research or the Association of Applied Biologists that they:
- do not infringe third party rights
- are fit for any particular purpose or use
- are of merchantable or satisfactory quality
- conform with any sample or description or are accurate
4. Neither Rothamsted Research nor the Association of Applied Biologists will be liable for any claims, demands, proceedings, penalties, fines, damages or liabilities which arise directly or indirectly from any use of the Software or as a consequence of that use, including claims for loss of profit.
5. No part of the Software may be reproduced, modified, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical without the express permission of Rothamsted Research.